Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Warning!!!

Good Morning!

First, I have to vent. Blogs are great, but they’re very time consuming. One can while away a lot of hours working on a blog. ESPECIALLY, if after all that time spent, some of it disappears or you can’t place the pictures where you want them. Grrr!!! So…. If YOU ever start a blog, type it in your word processor and save it. I’ve been doing that since the second day, but I lost a lot of the first day. It will be hard to do such a great job the second time around. : )

Also, I know my blog is extremely detailed, but if I don’t write those details down, I may not remember them. My sweet friend Terri says, “Life is in the details.” That’s good enough for me!

It’s Wednesday morning. I have a lot to do today, so I probably shouldn’t be doing THIS. Judy is in Santa Fe and I’m still in Albuquerque. We’re planning to meet in Tucumcari, NM this evening. That’s a three hour drive, technically, but it remains to be seen how long Lacey and I can make it take.

No comments:

Post a Comment