Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Enchanted Trails

Enchanted Trails

I forgot to tell you about the RV park we‘re in. It’s an old RV park on Route 66 in Albuquerque called Enchanted Trails. There's a picture in the office of this place when it was a trading post. My dad and Mickie stayed here while their home in Albuquerque was being built. I have been staying here since the second time I drove my Roadtrek to Albuquerque.


It’s a Passport America park, so it’s half price. I believe the fee is $15. During the Balloon Fiesta it will be $45.95. Each site has full hookups. I like it here. Its parts are old but the ambiance is nice.

               
There are vintage cars and vintage trailers parked on a few sites and there’s an old wringer washer in the laundry room. These are just a few of the vintage items displayed here.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment