Monday, April 18, 2011

Tornadoes

I just read an email from my friend Terri asking me to let you all know that we are safe. We haven't been within a tornado warning area so far, but Judy is keeping an eye on the weather for us. She has satellite TV and radio, so she is able to access information easier than I can. I'm listening to the radio rather than my iPod as much as possible, so I will hear the local news, just in case.

We are also concerned about the people who DO reside in the tornado areas. It seems that we have barely missed a few. We had planned to go through Clinton, MS, but it would have been well before that town was hit by a tornado. It IS scary! I don't want to think about it too much or I will have to run for home.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Terri for getting you to talk about the tornado's. Nice to know you both are OK and haven't run into tornado's or alligators. Stay safe.
    Pat was asking about you and I will give her your blog address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    What a great blog! I don't know how you are finding the time to write so much. I found it was very tedious to keep up with mine when I was on the road. Not sure I would do it again. Sounds like you are having a great time, and I hope you can find time after the Rally so I can meet you somewhere. Are you and Judy traveling separately for the most part and just meeting up at night? It's tough trying to travel in tandem all the time. Have fun! Ginger

    ReplyDelete